New class for beginners ( External Pharmacy Exam )
Starting date – 26th June 2021
Saturday 7.30 am to 11 am
Duration 10 – 12 months
Monthly payment = 3000/=
The examination is conducted by Ceylon Medical College Council (CMCC) . First, you must register with Sri Lanka Medical Council (SLMC) as an “apprentice” and wait 2 years, to become eligible to apply for the Examination.
To get details about the qualifications required and the examination, send a WhatsApp message as “Details” to 0777067939
Register with E-siphala
to join the class.
1. You must register with Sri Lanka Medical Council + wait 02 years to qualify to sit for the exam ( visit www.mc.lk also www.cmcc.lk ). To get information about SLMC registration, send WhatsApp message “SLMC” to 0777067939
2. Extra classes are conducted weekdays 8 pm to 9.30 pm (Free)
3. If you missed a class, Lecture video is available for one month in ESIPHALA
4. All books, tutes, PDF slides are also added ESIPHALA, download + get printouts.
5. ESIPHALA support centre number - 0714048225 or 0711 446 444 (WhatsApp messages only)